How we are managing Covid-19 @ PHS
Back to Business - SAFELY!
We are now open for business! We are practicing MI SAFE START Protocols & adding a few of our own. We know Covid-19 poses a serious risk which is why we are taking precautions before, during, and after the home assessment. Specialists must have a 3rd party log temperature in the morning, everyday. We will have them complete a medical questionnaire regarding symptoms as well. Specialists must carry sanitizer and keep a safe distance of 6’ when speaking to the consumer. New gloves and masks are to be worn at all times, for each home.
Residential Construction Re-Opened!
Read more at the link below to see more regarding the new regulations, including but not limited to:
- Designating a site supervisor to enforce COVID-19 control strategies.
- Conducting daily health screenings for workers.
- Creating dedicated entry points, if possible, or issuing stickers or other indicators to assure that all workers are screened every day.
- Identifying choke points and high-risk areas (like hallways, hoists and elevators, break areas, water stations, and buses) and controlling them to enable social distancing.
- Ensuring sufficient hand-washing or hand-sanitizing stations at the worksite.
To Find Out More About "MI Safe Start Plan"