Your Local Insulation Contractor In Grand Rapids
Hello, and welcome to the website of Premier Home Solutions, your hometown insulation contractor near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
We’re pleased to offer consumers and homeowners state-of-the-art and top of the line insulations solutions for new-build and renovation applications. We offer:
- Spray foam wall and ceiling insulation. Our own proprietary water-based solution has been designed for maximum energy efficiency and comes with a lifetime warranty and will never crack or settle.
- Slab on grade insulation. Insulation that extends from the slab of your home— fully 20 percent of energy inefficiency can come from a lack of insulation from the bottom of your house. This can sometimes also help with chilly floors as well.
- Cellulose attic insulation. A type of fluffy and cost-effective mechanically blown-in insulation for your attic, that can be laid particularly deep for maximum energy efficiency. As heat rises, one of the most important places for insulation is in your attic.
- Crawl Space Insulation. We often find in many Grand Rapids homes a distinct lack of insulation laid on the lowest level of the home. Without insulation installed in this crucial area, your energy dollars are slipping right through the floor, literally. Lack of insulation here can also cause problems like mold, mildew and unpleasant smells due to condensation.
- Basement Insulation. This is another area of your home we often see under-insulated. In addition to being a defense for moisture buildup, this ensures temperatures will remain the same throughout the house, reducing strain on your heating and cooling appliances.
- New Build Insulation. We’re happy to provide insulation both to existing structures with enclosed walls like with drywall or plaster— with minimal disruption to your home and daily life— as well as new construction with open studs.
How Do I Know What Type of Insulation is Right For My Home?
As you can see, there are many different types of insulation that can be located in many different places in your home. Aside from simply trapping warm air inside in the winter or cold air in the summer, insulation also protects against warm and cold air mixing and causing condensation.
So how do you know what type of insulation is best in Grand Rapids and where it could best be placed for maximum efficiency?
The short answer is we’re here to help you figure it out. As long-time experts in the field, we can offer not only detailed suggestions of where you might place insulation and of what type, but are pleased to offer free home energy audits that can scientifically tell us where your home-improvement dollars should go to get the best results.
By setting up a free, no cost, no obligation home energy audit, we’ll use specialized tools to take energy readings of your home and identify areas where you can improve, often saving you thousands of dollars over the lifespan of a home.
Test Your Insulation Today with A Free Home Energy Audit in Grand Rapids
Energy efficiency for your home isn’t just about saving the environment, although that’s a distinctly positive benefit. It will also save you money over the long-run, as well as make your home more comfortable in the meantime. No more cold floors means no more cold feet and no more drafts mean fewer layers.
However, we want to stress improvements to the energy efficiency of your home will often pay for themselves over time. A couple hundred or thousand dollars investment now, can turn into thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in savings over the time that you are in your home.
Give us a call today and allow us the privilege of helping you save money through energy efficiency.